Quality Engineer Academy
The road of technology is one bumped with bugs - that's why we need skilled quality engineers to get rid of them. And that’s exactly what we’ll train you for during our Quality Engineer Academy: a 6-month traineeship that sets you up for a full-time job in one of our software teams.
It's okay to have zero working / programming experience
You’ll learn from our expert team working on real-life projects
After the program, you’re ready to join one of our software teams
What you'll learn
Our academy provides cross-training and upskilling on the core skills needed to perform modern software quality assurance and test automation.
With over a decade of experience in building the most complex digital products, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a team of experts. While you work on some of the most impactful digital products, you’ll receive the right onboarding and training to grow in your QE role.
We’ll focus on 3 main facets:
- How to deliver high quality products by continuously testing & validating end-products and creating test, release & monitor strategies for the team
- How to create the best end users products by using your critical view in analysing & identifying user requirements, spotting possible user flows & continuously guaranteeing the best user experience.
- How to build software in an easy & secure way by understanding & applying a critical eye on code & delivery pipelines & automated testing strategies.
After the Academy
After a 6 month deep-dive you’re ready to become a full-time contributor in one of our software teams and stay for the long run. You’ll be able to think like a quality engineer, test software and fix bugs. And all of this for international clients like KBC, Proleague, Barco and many others.
Learning doesn’t stop after 6 months. Once you join us as a full-time colleague, you’ll keep upgrading your game through external conferences, lunch talks and soft skills sessions.
Who we’re looking for
You are passionate about all things digital. As a quality engineer, you have a keen eye for detail and a masterlike ability to keep the overview of a project at all times. We don’t expect previous experience or a specific degree, only a trembling motivation to learn and grow.
1. Interview with our Talent team to discuss your motivation
2. Interview with one of our quality engineers to zoom in on the academy
3. Case to check your soft skills & passion for digital
4. Interview with our engineering lead
Applications are open until 31st of July.
Ready to send us your CV?