Launch your IT career as
a Quality Engineer in just six months
Quality Engineer Academy
The road of technology is one bumped with bugs - that's why we need skilled quality engineers to get rid of them. And that’s exactly what we’ll train you for during our Quality Engineer Academy: a 6-month paid traineeship that sets you up for a full-time job in one of our software teams.
You want to move forward in the domain of test automation and grow towards quality coach.
You’ll learn from our expert team working on real-life projects
After the program, you’re ready to join one of our software teams
Don't take our word for it
"QE Academy is the perfect launchpad for aspiring Quality Engineers in IT, offering exceptional guidance and mentorship, as well as a well-rounded training that blends workshops with hands-on project experience. With ample time to complete your transformation, you can confidently make the switch to a competent and capable quality engineer."
Jason Voet, QE Academy candidate
What you'll learn
Our academy provides cross-training and upskilling on the core skills needed to perform modern software quality assurance and test automation.
With over a decade of experience in building the most complex digital products, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a team of experts. While you work on some of the most impactful digital products, you’ll receive the right onboarding and training to grow in your QE role.
We’ll focus on 4 main facets:
- How to deliver high quality products by continuously testing & validating end-products and creating test, release & monitor strategies for the team
- How to create the best end users products by using your critical view in analysing & identifying user requirements, spotting possible user flows & continuously guaranteeing the best user experience.
- How to build software in an easy & secure way by understanding & applying a critical eye on code & delivery pipelines & automated testing strategies.
- How to work as a software team. You'll be guided by a dedicated coach while working with the entire team.
After the Academy
After a 6 month deep-dive you’re ready to become a full-time contributor in one of our software teams and stay for the long run. You’ll be able to think like a quality engineer, test software and fix bugs. And all of this for international clients like KBC, Proleague, Barco and many others.
Learning doesn’t stop after 6 months. Once you join us as a full-time colleague, you’ll keep upgrading your game through external conferences, lunch talks and soft skills sessions.
Who we’re looking for
You have a basic understanding of what QA & testing is about. You have a first experience and are eager to learn more. Enter In The Pocket where you can learn on the job and take your skills to the next level.
1. Interview with our Talent team to discuss your motivation
2. Interview with one of our quality engineers to zoom in on the academy
3. Case to check your soft skills & passion for digital
4. Interview with our engineering lead
Applications are open until 31st of March.
Ready to send us your CV?