To BI or not to BI, that is the question. And if your answer is yes, you should definitely read on. Because In The Pocket is on the lookout for a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst with a strong business acumen. You will play a crucial role in transforming our organisation by revolutionising decision-making processes and driving efficiency through innovative data usage.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for utilising data to revolutionise our organisation, with a focus on enhancing decision-making processes and driving efficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organisation to understand their reporting needs and create solutions that meet their requirements.
- Refine and implement data governance and data processing in alignment with data process policies and audit processes (ISO27001, GDPR), emphasising financial, people, commercial, and service delivery aspects.
- Analyse business requirements, processes, and optimise structures to support data-driven efforts, including team and tooling (e.g., Power BI, Looker, etc.).
- Identify development needs to streamline and enhance operations for increased efficiency.
- Analyse data trends and patterns to identify improvement opportunities and provide actionable recommendations.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in business intelligence and data visualisation.
Who you are:
- Proven experience in BI, data analytics, or a related field.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop a strategic vision for leveraging data in an organisation.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data architecture, and data visualisation techniques.
- Experience in implementing and aligning data governance and data processing policies with organisational and industry standards.
- Financial and business knowledge with a solid understanding of business practices and finance.
- Analytical mindset and ability to think critically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience in presenting to teams and creating reports.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.