Keeping our company safe & secure is your cup of IT?
In The Pocket, a leading digital product studio in Europe, is seeking a dedicated Security Officer to join our Team IT. This position plays a crucial role in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining information security measures within the organisation. Are you eager to reinforce our Team IT?
- Oversee Information Security Management System (ISMS) maintenance, including policy reviews, risk management, and monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Plan, conduct, support and follow up on internal and external audits in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Perform supplier reviews for information security and GDPR compliance, including reviewing new suppliers and conducting annual assessments of existing ones.
- Ensure follow-up and implementation of Data Protection Agreements (DPAs) and Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs) as required.
- Plan and deliver annual awareness training, onboarding sessions for new employees, and phishing testing.
- Coordinate and support annual pentest.
- Oversee GDPR/Privacy initiatives, such as implementing PIMS, updating data registers, managing data transfers outside EEU, and reviewing privacy policies on the website.
- Handle requests and complaints from data subjects and ensure proper follow-up.
- Support pre-sales activities by reviewing security and privacy requirements and DPAs.
- Collaborate with product teams and provide guidance on implementing privacy by design, consent dialogs, cookies, and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Experience in information security, privacy, and risk management.
- Good understanding of GDPR, data protection regulations, and information security frameworks (ISO27001).
- Awesome communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan and conduct audits effectively and collaboratively.
- Eager in delivering awareness training and managing pentests.
- Familiarity with supplier assessments and third-party agreements.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.