In a world where software engineers, quality engineers and data scientists are shouting ones and zeroes to each other, we need a strong financial team to guard over all the other numbers. And you might be the next addition to our team.
In The Pocket is looking to fortify our financial branch with a passionate Finance Business Partner. Do you spot opportunities where others don’t? Is the financial jungle of numbers, charts and forecasts your second home? Well, perhaps you’ll become our next financial pundit that propels our business forward.
Sounds like a job for you? Great. Let’s take you through the specifics.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Business Partner
As our Finance Business Partner you’ll be responsible for:
- Financial Planning: Take charge of the monthly billing cycle and cash flow improvements, and coordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting processes. Analyze financial data and perform budget variance analysis to provide insightful reports that support our strategic ambitions.
- Reporting, Analysing & Forecasting: Develop and maintain a comprehensive financial control and reporting framework, establish real-time data-driven reporting, and conduct predictive analysis. Evaluate service activities and pricing by preparing business cases that contribute to driving improved profitability. Identify business opportunities and provide actionable output.
- Data & Automation: Analyse sales, capacity, and margin data to make informed decisions. Integrate data from different systems and automate budget processes, P&L forecasting, headcount planning, cash flow forecasting, and other FP&A processes. Automate file administration and historical data storage for increased efficiency.
Your qualifications as a Finance Business Partner
- Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience in a finance environment, and you're ready to take your career to the next level.
- Google Sheets: You're a wizard when it comes to using Google Sheets (or Excel), and you're excited to apply your skills to new challenges.
- Financial Records: You know your way around financial records and statements such as trial balances, cash flow, P&L, and balance sheets.
- Language Skills: You fluently speak English and Dutch, and you're comfortable communicating with stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, which you use to articulate your thoughts efficiently across different teams or stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking: You're proficient in critical thinking and analysis, and you're capable of utilising and assessing various data sources.
- Financial Systems: You have advanced financial systems expertise, and you're keen to work with IT/Finance tools to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Automation: You're skilled in integrating diverse tools for process automation, and you're always on the lookout for new ways to streamline processes and improve performance.
Do you have a feeling this is the job you wanted or needed? We’d love to meet our potential future Finance Business Partner. Don’t wait and send us your application today. We’ll get back real soon.