The world of technology can be full of bugs - but that's why we need skilled Quality Engineers like you to get rid of them. People who have an eye for detail and a real passion for quality. If you're ready to take charge of quality, lead your team to deliver the best-in-class qualitative products and have communication skills that are second to none: this is your chance to join In The Pocket! You talk to developers, designers & product managers in a way that will help them to build better apps. If you are the ambitious and highly motivated Quality Engineer we need, show us how you will push things forward at In the Pocket.
- Challenging designs, user stories, acceptance criteria from a quality perspective
- Coaching & assisting developers in delivering qualitative products
- Guiding & convincing your whole team in taking responsibility for quality
- Facilitating the team in delivering the best quality
- Coaching team members in applying the correct test tools & techniques
- Always looking for new opportunities & tools to improve the team’s quality & efficiency
- Knowing the concepts of unit, integration and system testing
- Helping setting up an efficient automation strategy
- Convincing and facilitating your team in setting up automated UI testing when needed
- First relevant experience in a software environment
- Assertive and flexible
- Real Problem Solving skills like Analytical & Critical Thinking
- You know & can apply basic testing techniques
- You are an excellent communicator (towards partners & the development team)
- Coaching skills
- Bringing bad news does not phase you
- Taking initiative is in your nature
- You work meticulously but efficiently
- Basic programming knowledge
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we are unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.