In The Pocket is on the lookout for a passionate Strategic Account Manager to join the team. As the first point of contact for our clients, you strive to understand their goals & ambitions and help them navigate through the digital jungle. With a focus on the long run, you aim to build trusting and engaged relationships. You elevate the collaboration with our clients to new heights by always keeping an eye on the bigger picture: you always know what's happening in our client’s business and you ask yourself how can we help them serve their customers better, thereby beating the competition.
By helping them define and create better digital products, you guide them towards a higher return on their investment in digital and get them thrilled about the opportunity to work with us. In order to succeed, it’s vital that you're curious by nature: you want to understand your client's strategy and plans, current trends, new technologies, our services and our way of working.
You won't tackle these challenges alone. Besides working with your colleagues from the sales and marketing team, you will work closely together with In The Pocket's product teams. The Team Lead, Architect & Product Manager will be your main contacts. Your combined insights and experience result in strong advice and support for your clients.
Actively contribute to customer satisfaction
- Strive to become a trusted advisor to your colleagues and clients
- Thoroughly understand your client's organisation, strategy and needs
- Stay up to date on technological trends and ITP expertise
- Collaborate with our tight-knit team of strategists, product people and technology engineers to improve and develop ways of working that serve our clients better
- Be aware of the challenges & successes your colleagues face in ongoing projects
- Bring compelling ideas and enthusiasm to the table
- Build relationships with stakeholders and decision-makers
- Take preventive action to improve collaboration & communication
Grow business with your clients
- Act as commercial liaison between clients and teams
- Create & own an account plan
- Scout for new opportunities
- Clarify the business potential to your clients
- Able to sell and negotiate major opportunities inside accounts.
- Secure the budget needed to create the best digital product possible
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Impact the strategic roadmap of clients
- An empathic team player
- Enthusiastic about digital (Mobile, Web, Cloud, XR & ML)
- An excellent communicator & negotiator
- Fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written), French or German are a big plus
- Ability to tackle the first exploratory talks & negotiations autonomously
- Experienced in supporting, engaging and growing key/large accounts in a service business
- Able to build, manage and motivate a pre-sales team to create strong and compelling business cases & proposals with you
- A curious and inquisitive mind
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we are unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.