Are you thrilled about all things digital? Do you have a technical background and experience in a leadership position. Then this job as scrum master will sound most appealing to you.
As a scrum master you take charge of planning and delivery of the digital products entrusted to your team.
The Scrum master serves the product team in several ways, including:
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Scrum team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Causing the removal of impediments to the team’s progress; and,
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
The Scrum master serves the product Manager in several ways, including:
- Helping find techniques for effective product Goal definition and product Backlog management;
- Helping the team understand the need for clear and concise product Backlog items;
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
Finally, the Scrum master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work; and,
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a software development environment.
- Your communication skills are excellent; you’re a people person.
- You get things done and you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty in the process.
- You are organised and have a good amount of attention to detail.
- You think in terms of solutions, not in terms of problems.
- Agility has very few secrets for you.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.